Before contacting the helpdesk, we recommend that you browse through the list of Frequently Asked Questions. Your question might already be answered there.
If not, you can direct your questions to the S-Risk team using our contact form, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Helpdesk support is available on working days from 09.00 – 16.00h. We will do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible. See below for our holiday schedule.
S-Risk release notes
We frequently update the S-Risk model to make sure that bugfixes and improvements are available as soon as possible. Updates are usually planned on Monday mornings between 8h and 10h30.
For an overview of the changes and their implications in each update, we refer to our Release Notes page.
S-Risk email news flashes
In addition to the information provided on this website, we also send out short news flashes by email. These will give you the latest news on software and documentation updates, FAQs, training events and more.
To subscribe to our news flash e-mails, send us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Subscribe for news flashes".
Helpdesk holiday schedule
There are moments when the helpdesk will not be available, following bank holidays and VITO's holiday schedule in 2018:
- December 25 (2017) - January 5 (2018) (Christmas Holidays)
- Monday, April 2 (Easter Monday)
- Monday to Tuesday, April 30 - May 1 (Labour day)
- Thursday to Friday, May 10 - 11 (Ascension Day)
- Monday, May 21 (Whit Monday)
- Wednesday, July 11 (Day of the Flemish Community)
- Weeks of July 23 - August 3 (Summer Holidays)
- Wednesday, August 15 (Assumption of Mary)
- Thursday to Friday, November 1 - 2 (All Saints' day)
- December 24 - January 4, 2019 (Christmas Holidays)
Whenever the helpdesk would be unavailable otherwise, this will be communicated via the S-Risk portal website as soon as possible.