This release includes a number of maintenance adjustments and minor fixes, and further paves the way for the introduction of the Walloon edition of S-Risk.
General fixes & changes
- several improvements in the summary report
- improvements in the archived simulations interface
- improved consistency of toxicological endpoint ordering in Risk tab & detailed reports
- improved error reporting in web interface
- fixed missing translations in Dutch interface
- improved error reporting in case of groundwater table regarding concrete slab depth
- fix for decimal separator in scientific notation
- improved handling of "stuck" simulations that seem to keep running forever
- better transaction handling in the database to optimize performance
These changes can affect the results of some Flemish/Brussels S-Risk simulations.
All existing simulations in our database have been reviewed, and the S-Risk accounts with simulations possibly affected by these changes will be notified by email. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions!
- fixed handling of parameter "Fraction of soil in indoor dust": sometimes, a wrong value was assigned when changing applications for a simulation;
- for 1,2,3-Trimethylbenzene and 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, the dermal TDU value for systemic threshold effects has been changed. Old value: 0.15, new value: 0.05.