Ordering S-Risk accounts applicable to the Walloon region is now possible. More information about prices and how to order them can be found on our Registration page. Walloon accounts will be created and activated as soon as the official starting date of S-Risk in Wallonia is known.
This morning, S-Risk has been updated to version 1.2.1. This release introduces a new, much-requested archiving feature, and a range of backend changes to enable the use of S-Risk in the Walloon region. A considerable number of generic S-Risk issues were fixed and improved as well.
More details can be found on our Release notes page.
We have added more FAQ entries and updated existing ones, based on the feedback we have received via the S-Risk helpdesk.
FAQ entries updated:
- Why does S-Risk give a warning message for a calculated critical concentration in application I or III? (replaces “Why does S-Risk sometimes fail to find critical soil concentrations?”)
- What are the browser or network requirements for running S-Risk?
- How to simulate the presence of a paved surface?
- Why can’t I customize the properties for copper, nickel, mercury, zinc or lead?
New FAQ entries:
- Why do RI (or ExCR) and CI results differ for volatile substances?
- How to deal with a contamination that is only partially situated below a building?
- Why do mercury, copper, nickel and lead simulations sometimes give counterintuitive results?
Coming Tuesday, September 13, additional measures will be implemented on the S-Risk platform, intended to resolve the recent communication problems between the web browser and the server system of S-Risk. For this reason, the S-Risk web application will be temporarily unavailable between 12 am and 1 pm. The implemented solution will be evaluated by us after two weeks. Feedback from you on S-Risk performance and response times during this period is highly appreciated!
Please communicate this further to all S-Risk users in your company, so this can be taken into account when planning S-Risk simulation work.