We have added more FAQ entries and updated existing ones, based on the feedback we have received via the S-Risk helpdesk.
FAQ entry updated:
- How do we cope with a crawlspace with a concrete floor?
New FAQ entries:
- How does S-Risk deal with concentrations exceeding solubility?
- Which parameters do I have to provide when adding a new chemical?
As of January 1, 2016, IBGE-BIM will put forward S-Risk as the standard model for use in the framework of sustainable soil management in the Brussels region.
Brussels will rely on the same S-Risk model that is currently applicable for the Flanders region. Hence, companies with a license for the Flemish version of S-Risk will not have to order an additional license.
Companies interested in purchasing a license can find more information on our Registration page.
Coming Monday, September 9th, we will migrate S-Risk to a more powerful server. Because of this, the S-Risk portal and simulator will be offline between 9am and 10am.
Two of our Frequently Asked Questions have been revised and updated, and a new one added:
- How to interpret the results of the risk table of application II (RI, ExCR, pRI and CI values)?
- How to model the situation of a basement in contact with groundwater?
- How to simulate the presence of a paved surface?
Explanations have been adjusted and extended, and a new, more efficient workaround for a basement in contact with groundwater has been formulated. The FAQ content was discussed and developed in close collaboration with VEB and OVAM.
The S-Risk license agreement has been revised and updated, in order to make it more suitable with regard to the use of S-Risk in an interregional or international context. The new license agreement will be applicable to all new S-Risk licenses. For existing licensees, the old license agreement remains in effect.
These adjustments do not affect or change the S-Risk operational service in any way.